Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Psalm 73:21-24

When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered.

I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you.

Yet I am always with you; You hold my by my right hand.

You guide me by Your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.

Romans 3:23-24

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

And are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Psalm 23:1-3

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters.

He restores my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

-Julia

1 comment:

Matt said...

Julie,

Great job! I really like the Psalms 73 verses though I hadn't really noticed them before. I must have just read right over them. That happens. Anyway, awesome work.

Matt